789 Myrick Park Dr.
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
Trails and Maps
Create your own adventure at the EcoPark! The EcoPark is a great place for families and children of all ages to play and learn! The park is a hub to the Hixon Forest and La Crosse River Marsh trails with access to hundreds of miles of bluffland and river hiking, biking, running and skiing trails.
Explore the Myrick Hixon EcoPark and surrounding trails. A new map is currently being developed and will be available shortly.
Rules of the Trails
We hope you enjoy your visits. Please read and respect the following rules, which are intended to protect the trails for all of us.
- Stay on the trail.
- Remember that venturing off-trail tramples vegetation and causes erosion.
- Bicycles are allowed only on the trails indicated on the map (rust colored trails). Horses, motorcycles, and other vehicles (except wheelchairs) are not allowed on any of the trails.
- Do not cut or carve trees, pick flowers, collect seeds, or harass wildlife. You may take berries, nuts, and mushrooms for personal use at your own risk.
- Hunting, trapping and firearms are illegal in Hixon Forest and other city parks.
- No camping or fires.
- Dogs are allowed, but they MUST be on a leash, and owners MUST clean up after them.